Sunday, January 23, 2011

Mouse Trapping Club

Did you ever start a club when you were a kid? Like a "babysitters club" or "no girls allowed club?"

Just had to share! Eight year old Katrina has a club. She starts it up annually as the mice flee the local construction zones to share in the warmth of our home which has a bountiful abundance of food on the floor after all meals.


Here is what her Club Flier says:


Mouse Trapping Club

Rat(picture of rat x'ed out) + Mouse (picture of mouse x'ed out) =

Mouse/rat trappers (picture of happy kids)


Team Members

Alex,Claire, Ishmael?, Israel?

Rat Leader: Katrina


Fun Activities

1. Play Mouse Trap TM for practice

2. Draw pictured of our plan

3. Make practice traps

4. Roll play of mouse trap


Mouse Pledge

(this is the best part)

I pledge to not scream when I see a mouse (Guess I can't be in the club) and, to make good and smart traps. I promise these things to the Mouse Trapping Club.




I hope this made you smile like it did me. Katrina is a natural leader and so creative.

No comments: