Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Temple Weed



I am glad we had this picture of Katrina with a pamplet so I could figure out how to spell Oquirrh!
We hit the closing day of the Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple open house on July 30, 2009.
I enjoyed the Draper temple open house program more than the Oquirhh Mountain open house, perhaps that is because it was less crowded, but they are equally beautiful. I loved the apolstered chairs in waiting room of the Oquirrh Mountain temple. South Jordan is the only city with two LDS temples.

After the open house we went to Daybreak to visit some friends (Brian and Rebecca) in their new house. When we were leaving a storm hit quickly, there were tumbleweeds blowing down the street. We were getting into the car when four year old Alex leaned over, picked up a tumble weed and said in a deep voice, "Mom, can we take this Temple weed home?"
I thought it was cute.


Alexander at the Oquirrh Temple Openhouse

No comments: