Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer are performing!


This Friday Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer are performing in Orem Utah. Sweeeeeetness. I'll have to cut up one of my shirts and wear it off the shoulder and then wear my hair in a "Claw."

In H.S. Paul borrowed my Ice Ice Baby CD and someone stole it from him. It was a sad day.

MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice in concert at the McKay Events Center.
UVU - Orem, Utah.
80'S Dance Party. Featuring Live Performances from:
MC HAMMER with 24 person choir and dancers (performing
old school classics: Too Legit To Quit, Pray, Hammer Time,
Tell Me Have You Seen Her, etc).
VANILLA ICE with Crew (Performing old school classics
Ice Ice Baby, Ninja Rap, Funky Music, I Love Her, etc.)
Love You Long Time.
DJ Matt Hoffman and DJ Marcus Wing.
Dress 80's and bring your Hammer Pants because this event
will Re-Make History.


Who wants to come see the Legends????? Vanilla Ice is seriously cute.


4 comments:

Liz said...

Are you going to it?

Mimi, that one girl said...

I am proudly going to this event! I can't wait for the Go ninja Go song!!!

Musick said...

How was it?

Mimi, that one girl said...

Mc Hammer rocks my socks