Saturday, November 15, 2008

Update...


Help! Does anyone know how to rotate pics on while composing blog after Image is loaded?

We spent half the day yesterday in the E.R. I was having breathing problems and chest pains. After having a EKG, X-ray, and CT scan we decided I wasn't going to die-no heart attack or blood clots. My blood pressure was high (it is usually really low) and I had a little water in my lungs. My body has a lot of water retention and it is settling in my lungs. They don't want to give me diuretics to reduce the water because it will dry up my milk. I have a head cold and plugged milk duct. Hopefully my OBGYN can give me a little more insight on Monday. It would be nice to be able to breath, heheheh.


Yesterday, baby Richard's billiruben levels spicked from 11 to 18 over night so now he is in a billiruben bed. Which means I can't hold him. :( Jaundice sucks!

1 comment:

*Elle said...

His Face is darling. Congratulations! Live it up. :-)