Friday, December 19, 2008

Richard's Blessing Day



December 6, 2008

We blessed cute baby Richard. For family blessings my mother makes blessing gowns/outfits and they are amazing. She has a great gift. I gave my mom a list of things I wanted on the blessing outfit. Richards blessing outfit looked like a little horse jocky. The blue booties he is wearing in the pictures are the same booties my father was blessed in. It was orignal and cute.
Afterwards we had ham and scalloped potatoes. Then we had a jam sesson of Guitar Hero. My mom got really into it. She was the band groupy. My Dad slept on the couch during the whole thing. I don't know how he could sleep with all that noise, he must have been REALLY tired. It was really fun. I love having so many great brothers and sisters and their spouses. The grandkids had fun in our dungeon of a basement. They don't care that it isn't finished and cold. They were just happy to be together.

1 comment:

*Elle said...

He is darling Danielle!